In the unlikely event that we have to cancel due to extremely bad weather conditions a full refund will be given for the day(s) affected. However it has always been our intention to proceed in the event of weather such as snow or rain.
- One day cancelled during the Half Term course due to bad weather. That day will then be added to the next half term course.
- When possible the day will be added to the next available course, If not possible to add another day, payment will be reduced for next course.
- When a whole course is cancelled, the next available course will be offered free of charge.
- An order can be cancelled upto 7 days prior to the event or course with a full refund.
- If a Customer cancels 6 days prior to the event (or less than 6 days) no refund can be given