We are currently looking for Volunteers to take on various positions at St Albans City Youth Community Football Club
Commercial Manager (Club Trustee and Member of the Management Committee)
This position could be a shared role if two suitable people came forward
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Commercial Manager (Club Trustee and Member of the Management Committee)
- Liaise with Local and National businesses for sponsorships, this can include club and event sponsorship packages in addition to Kit Sponsorship packages.
- Keep up to date records of Club and Team sponsors.
- Liaise with the Club Treasurer when sponsor invoices are due.
- Encourage Teams, Player Development Centers (PDCs) and Events to identify a potential kit sponsor from within their own group of parents, organisers or supporters. Ensure the sponsors are welcomed and generally looked after during each season.
- Funding and Grant Applications. The Commercial Manager has the responsibility to produce and apply for the various funding and grant options that are available.
- The Commercial Manager has the responsibility to produce the required returns and update reports as required by funding providers.
- Small Sided Tournaments – Take a leading role with the Project Team/Committee to assist with the organisation of the club Small Sided Football Tournaments. Generally, two events a year, Girls in May and Boys in June.
- Run and organise club events such as Charity Matches at Clarence Park which help to raise money for local charities.
- Oversee the financial aspect of any income generating aspect of the club looking for the potential to increase.
This position will be member of the Clubs Board of Trustees, these meetings are held up to four times per year, in addition there may be times the post holder is required to attend special meetings.
Management Committee Meetings are held Monthly.
If you would like more information and/or would like to apply for this voluntary position, please email Mervyn Morgan (Chair of Trustees) with your details firstname.lastname@example.org
A vacancy exists for a minute taker for the St Albans City Youth Community Football Club management committee. Meetings are held on the first Sunday of each month from September to May. Each meeting lasts approximately 2 hours. Applicants should be familiar with using Microsoft Office Word. If you would like more information and/or would like to apply for this voluntary position, please email Mervyn Morgan (Chair of Trustees) with your details email@example.com
We are also looking for other volunteers for general administration duties (assisting the officers of the club, Treasurer, Secretary etc.).
If you are interested about volunteering with St Albans City Youth FC please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details including a daytime telephone number.