Just a reminder that when September hits everyone will be able to train back on the Astro, using the time slots allocated to them by Neil Deacon. Please turn up on the weeknight that you are meant to.
The slots that have been given out will be in place until May 2017.
Please see the rules for the Astro below:
Firstly, please be time conscious especially at the start and end of your session, for example if you session is 6-7pm, you start at 6pm and finish at 7pm so please be off for then. We cannot afford for teams to spend any extra time on their 3rd as it affects other teams training sessions (you would not want this to be done to you).
Secondly, we require all spectators to watch from outside the Astro turf. They are welcome to stay to watch but due to issues with footwear, they cannot stand on the Astro. This includes the edges of the pitches.
Finally, can you please not bring animals, smoke, climb over the fence or let anybody eat whilst on the Astro turf surface.
Footwear Rules (for players):
- Please Do NOT wear boots with metal studs or metal blades. These will damage the surface.
- Also, boots with plastic blades are shown to increase the risk of knee and lower leg injury when used on a 4G surface.
- The Best footwear is rubber or plastic moulded studded boots.
- Dimple soled 'astro turf' trainers are acceptable
- Flat soled trainers are not recommended. They will compress the pile and increase the risk of injury to you.
- All footwear must be cleaned of mud.
Please take any litter home with you, do not leave drinks bottles or any rubbish on the Astro.
If you have any problems on the day then feel free to visit our office which will be open at all times. The office is based opposite the pitch, next to the outside toilet entrances and will be able to deal with many issues that you might have. We will be doing spot checks so please enforce the rules.
Nicholas Breakspear Astro
Lettings Office Sports Managers
Brad Bennett and Charlie Lumsdon
01727 860079 Ext 250
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you all again shortly.